Meet Dr. Alexander S. Croog, MD
Dr. Croog is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
His specialty is hand and upper extremity care. Whether your condition involves a fractured wrist, carpal tunnel syndrome, or arthritis of the thumb, Dr. Croog will come alongside you, making a forthright diagnosis and providing clear and helpful treatment recommendations.
Dr. Croog at a Glance
- Dr. Croog provides orthopedic care for adults as well as children and adolescents.
- He is experienced in performing complex reconstructive surgery for hand and upper extremity trauma.
Connect with Dr. Croog for quality and compassionate care.
Dr. Croog is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Alexander S. Croog, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- BA, Harvard University
- MD, University of Virginia
- Residency, New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Fellowship, University of Cincinnati
- Arthritis of the Hand
- Arthritis of the Thumb
- Arthritis of the Wrist
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injury
- Elbow Pain
- Hand & Wrist Fractures
- Hand & Wrist Pain
- Hand Injuries
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Dupuytrens Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Trauma Care
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Alexander S. Croog, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Washingtonian Magazine, 2015
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Northern Virginia Magazine, 2017
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Virginia Living Magazine, 2018
Office Information for Dr. Alexander S. Croog, MD
8180 Greensboro Drive
McLean, VA 22102
Monday: 8:30 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:30 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:30 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:30 - 4:30
Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
- Most Insurances Accepted
Fairfax, VA 22033
Profile last updated: April 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.