Meet Anthony C. Carantzas, MD
Dr. Carantzas is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Austell, Douglasville, and West Cobb, Georgia.
He specializes in general orthopedics, sports medicine, knee, and shoulder.
Dr. Carantzas at a Glance
- Dr. Carantzas offers expertise in arthroscopy and fracture care.
- He serves as team physician for several local high school athletics programs.
If you are looking for pain relief, discuss your options with Dr. Carantzas.
Dr. Carantzas is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Anthony C. Carantzas, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Residency - Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando, Florida
- Medical School - University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Bone Fracture
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- MCL/ACL Knee Injuries
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Adult and Adolescent Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
Accolades for Anthony C. Carantzas, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Team Physician - South Cobb High School
- Team Physician -Allatoona High School 2008-2012
- Team Physician - North Paulding High School
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Anthony C. Carantzas, MD
2041 Mesa Valley Way
Austell, GA 30106
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.