Meet Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD
Dr. Parker is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He provides each patient with highly advanced orthopedic care, including hip, knee, and shoulder arthroscopy, cartilage restoration surgery, sports medicine, shoulder joint replacement, and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Parker at a Glance
- Dr. Parker is a former college athlete – and team physician for the NFL’s Washington Redskins – so he possesses deep insight into effectively treating sports-related conditions.
- He is passionate about cultivating a helpful doctor-patient relationship, advocating for his patients, and joining them in a proactive recovery.
Dr. Parker is ready to help you find relief and mobility.
Dr. Parker is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- BS, Wake Forest University
- MD, University of Louisville
- Residency, Northwestern University
- Fellowship, Baylor Sports Medicine Institute
- ACL Tear
- Arthritis of the Hip
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Labral Tear
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Hip
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Cartilage Repair
- Labral Repair
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD
- Washington Redskins Team Physician, 2011- 2015
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Washingtonian Magazine, 2015
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Northern Virginia Magazine, 2011-2018
Office Information for Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD
1850 Town Center Parkway
Reston, VA 20190
Monday: 8:30 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:30 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:30 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:30 - 5:00
Friday: 8:30 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.