Meet Dr. David Novak, MD
Dr. Novak is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He is an expert in sports medicine, and treats shoulder and knee conditions in children and adults alike. Dr. Novak commonly performs rotator cuff repairs, shoulder stabilizations, ACL reconstructions, meniscus repairs, and joint reconstructions.
Dr. Novak at a Glance
- Dr. Novak is committed to leading-edge orthopedic care; he participates in clinical research, and trains other orthopedic surgeons at national gatherings.
- He has served as the NFL’s Washington Redskins team physician.
Dr. Novak is dedicated to treating your bone and joint pain, so you can get back to everyday activity.
Dr. Novak is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David Novak, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Ankle Injury
- Ankle Pain
- Elbow Injury
- Elbow Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Cartilage Repair
- Joint Reconstruction
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement
- Total and Partial Shoulder Replacement
Accolades for Dr. David Novak, MD
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy - Southern California Orthopedic Institute
- Fellowship, Family Practice Sports Medicine Fellowship - Orthopedic Faculty, VCU, Fairfax, VA
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Northern Virginia Magazine 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Member, NFL Team Physicians Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.