Meet Dr. David W. Romness, MD
Dr. Romness is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He focuses on treating hip and knee conditions, offering the latest in joint replacement technology, and utilizing computer guidance and less invasive techniques.
Dr. Romness at a Glance
- Dr. Romness commonly provides orthopedic care for geriatric patients, with a particular passion for advanced management of hip fractures.
- He previously served as president of the Virginia Orthopaedic Society, and as a clinical assistant professor with Georgetown University Medical Center.
If you have a painful bone or joint condition, Dr. Romness is available to meet you with solutions.
Dr. Romness is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David W. Romness, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip Fracture
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injury
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Bilateral Knee Replacement
- Computer-Navigated Assisted Surgery
- Hip Hemiarthroplasty
- Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
Accolades for Dr. David W. Romness, MD
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Northern Virginia Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Washingtonian Magazine 2005, 2008, 2010 & 2012 & 2014
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Washington Orthopaedic Society
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- Arlington County Medical Society
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.