Meet E. Scott Middlebrooks, MD
Dr. Middlebrooks is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
He specializes in spine care and has expertise in general orthopedics.
Dr. Middlebrooks at a Glance
- Dr. Middlebrooks treats adult disorders of the spine, offering minimally invasive spine surgery, reconstructive spine surgery, total disc arthroplasty, and more.
- He cares for orthopedic trauma.
For a leading orthopedic surgeon, visit Dr. Middlebrooks.
Dr. Middlebrooks is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How E. Scott Middlebrooks, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Adult Spinal Disorders
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Muscle Strain
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for E. Scott Middlebrooks, MD
- Chief of Surgery - Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for E. Scott Middlebrooks, MD
758 Old Norcross Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.