The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Erin Moyer, MD
Dr. Moyer is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
She believes it is important that a patient understand all available options, including conservative, non-surgical options.
Dr. Moyer at a Glance
- Dr. Moyer began her practice as an active duty surgeon in the US Navy both in the US and while deployed to Afghanistan.
- She is committed to working with the unique needs of her patients to develop a specific treatment plan for their individual needs.
- As a prior all state high school and varsity college basketball player, she understands how important it is to get her patient's performance back to pre-injury levels.
Dr. Moyer is a member of Franciscan Arthritis Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Erin Moyer, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Residency, Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
- Medical School, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Acute Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Erin Moyer, MD
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Erin Moyer, MD
WestSound Orthopaedics - Silverdale
4409 NW Anderson Hill Road
Silverdale, WA 98383
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 13, 2021. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.