Meet F. Daniel Koch, MD
Dr. Koch is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Decatur and Snellville, Georgia.
He specializes in general orthopedics and shoulder care.
Dr. Koch at a Glance
- Dr. Koch cares for conditions such as arthritis, muscle strain, sports injuries, disc problems, and shoulder pain.
- He is experienced performing adult spine surgery.
Talk to Dr. Koch about your health situation.
Dr. Koch is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How F. Daniel Koch, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Tulane University, K.D. Leatherman Spine Center, P.S.C., Louisville, Kentucky
- Residency - University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Medical School - Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Problems
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Ligament Strain
- Ligament Tears
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Adult Spine Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for F. Daniel Koch, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for F. Daniel Koch, MD
487 Winn Way
Decatur, GA 30030
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Snellville, GA 30078
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.