Meet Jason Schneider, MD
Dr. Schneider is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Roswell and Sandy Springs, Georgia.
He specializes in hand, elbow, and shoulder surgery.
Dr. Schneider at a Glance
- Dr. Schneider uses leading orthopedic techniques, helping people recover from upper extremity injuries, arthritis pain, and work-related strains.
- He completed fellowship training at the Cleveland Combined Hand Fellowship and the Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Schneider.
Dr. Schneider is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Jason Schneider, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - The Cleveland Combined Hand Fellowship, Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellowship, Shoulder and Elbow, Insall Scott Fellowship - Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, New York, New York
- Residency - Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Medical School - Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Biceps Tendon Tear
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Dislocation
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Pain
- Forearm Fracture
- Hand & Wrist Fractures
- Hand & Wrist Pain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Ruptures or Lacerations
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Ulnar Nerve Entrapment
- Upper Arm Fractures
- Hand Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Surgery of the Elbow
- Surgery of the Upper Extremities
Accolades for Jason Schneider, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Jason Schneider, MD
1285 Hembree Road
Roswell, GA 30076
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Atlanta, GA 30342
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.