Meet Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD
Dr. Metros is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He treats and manages musculoskeletal conditions, using a combination of surgical and non-surgical treatments, which may include medication, exercise, and rehabilitative therapy.
Dr. Metros at a Glance
- Dr. Metros offers minimally invasive anterior approach hip replacements using the Hana® table, which is a rare specialty.
- He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the California State Medical Society, and the San Diego County Medical Society.
For an orthopedist committed to your healing, talk to Dr. Metros.
Dr. Metros is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Wrist Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hand Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Small Joint Procedures
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Total Joint Arthoplasty
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Trauma Care
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD
- American College of Surgeons
- California State Medical Society
- San Diego County Medical Society
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD
225 E. 2nd Avenue
Escondido, CA 92025
Profile last updated: May 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.