Meet Dr. Kirstina Olson, MD
Dr. Olson is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
She is the center’s chief of foot and ankle surgery, treating a full scope of conditions, such as arthritis, bunions, flat feet, and tendon disorders.
Dr. Olson at a Glance
- Dr. Olson performs an array of procedures, ranging from minimally invasive surgery to complex reconstructions, enabling patients to return to a high quality of life.
- Her research interests include the healing of tendons, flatfoot reconstructions, and foot fracture repair.
Dr. Olson is dedicated to providing outstanding care for foot and ankle issues.
Dr. Olson is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kirstina Olson, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Foot & Ankle Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Kirstina Olson, MD
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthopaedics, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship, OrthoCarolina Foot and Ankle Institute, Charlotte, NC
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Association - Emerging Leaders Program
- Health Volunteer Overseas
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Women's Association
Office Information for Dr. Kirstina Olson, MD
Mission Bay Orthopaedic Institute
1500 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Profile last updated: May 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.