Meet Michael Quackenbush, DO
Dr. Quackenbush is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Roswell, Georgia.
He specializes in orthopedic trauma surgery.
Dr. Quackenbush at a Glance
- He provides fracture surgery and reconstructive surgery, and he repairs slow-healing fractures.
- He is on the editorial review board of the Journal American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Dr. Quackenbush is equipped to help you heal.
Dr. Quackenbush is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Michael Quackenbush, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma - University of California - Davis, Sacramento, California
- Fellowship, AO International Fellow Charité - Humboldt Universität, Berlin, Germany
- Residency - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Stratford, New Jersey
- Medical School - Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, Arizona
- Musculoskeletal Trauma / Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Fracture Reconstructive Surgery
- Fracture Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Repair of Non-Healing Fractures
- Repair of Slow-Healing Fractures
Accolades for Michael Quackenbush, DO
- Examiner for the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Editorial review board, Journal of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (JAAOS)
- AO North America Faculty
- Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AOAOS)
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Office Information for Michael Quackenbush, DO
1285 Hembree Road
Roswell, GA 30076
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.