Meet Rachel Brakke, MD
Dr. Brakke is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
She provides non-surgical management and treatment of sports injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, and spine pain.
Dr. Brakke at a Glance
- Dr. Brakke strives to improve patient functionality through therapy, medication, exercise, and injections.
- With an expertise in sports-related conditions, and as a former collegiate cross-country runner and softball pitcher, she offers dedicated care for active patients.
If you are looking for pain relief, Dr. Brakke is available to meet with you.
Excellence in spine care results from strong team-work involving not only the care providers but also the patient.
Directions to our primary location in
How Rachel Brakke, MD Can Help You
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Nerve Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Injections
- Hip Joint Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Rachel Brakke, MD
- Fellowship, Pain Medicine/Sports Medicine-University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- Instructor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Management and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Rachel Brakke, MD
1635 North Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Profile last updated: August 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.