Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.

GEMS

romerorromero CanadaPosts: 1
edited June 2016 in Chronic Pain
Hi all.. My mom is a heart patient and she is suffering from foot drop after the stroke happened 2 months ago. She is not able to raise her front part of foot and possesses walking difficulties. When I have searched for some devices that would help her, I have found a product of Spark Innovations named GEMS  They have mentioned that it is a device for the rehabilitation of patients suffering from after effects of stroke. Does anyone here know about this product? What is the main purpose of this device? Does it can help my mom in any way? Please reply me as soon as possible.
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage USAPosts: 13
    hello romeo !
    welcome to arthritis-health and how to start using our system
    please click on link for helpful information!

moderator, ~~savage

• John5Eagles_SzJJohn5Eagles_Sz Ottawa, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1
    Did you ever try the product. I am new and it took me a bit of time to find out what you were talking about. Do they fit onto the shoe? Is it something for exercise or do you wear the two of them?  I am an amputee whose left leg is getting very thin and uncomfortable. I too am looking for something like this. Was it expensive|? Where do I get a pair? Did they work?
  • advertisement