Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.

Exercise for Women Boxers

AannaAAanna Posts: 1

Hi!

I am Aanna and i am doing boxing from 2 Weeks, I want to know best Exercises for Boxers which helps me to get body shape and high level Stamina, for now i know about "Roll With the Punches and  Boxer Pushups but i need to learn more Fitness Exercises please :) 

Thanks

advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 89

Aanna,  do you suffer from any form of Arthritis?   I ask only because your question seems to be more directed to a sports site vs a spine site.

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
     I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com  
  • Aanna

We do have a Sports-Health forum as well but which is still directed for people with injuries, arthritis or spinal issues.
    The best advice I can give you is to research these types of exercises. Go to the top right of the page and in the search box key in what you are looking for.

In the meantime, please click on the Welcome link below for more information about this forum.

Welcome to Arthritis-Health and How to Start Using our System

Sandra
    Arthritis-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
  • GeorgeFowellGGeorgeFowell Posts: 2

Hello memerainbolt 

I am new here and just read this forum, thanks for the info.