Dr. Gaurav Goswami earned his medical degree from the Grant Medical College in Bombay, India, and did a surgical residency at the University of Bombay. After coming to the U.S., he did a one-year internship in internal medicine and a four-year residency in diagnostic radiology. He also did a one-year fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology.
Dr. Goswami is a member of the American Medical Association, the International Society for Stem Cell Research, and the Society of Interventional Radiology. His current interests include treating joint injuries and arthritis using regenerative medicine, including stem cell and PRP therapies.
- MD – Grant Medical College, Bombay, India
- Internship – Internal Medicine, North Shore University Hospital, New York
- Residency – Surgery, University of Bombay, India, and Diagnostic Radiology, Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, New York Medical College
- Fellowships – Vascular and Interventional Radiology, INOVA Alexandria Hospital, Alexandria, Virginia and George Washington University
Areas of Specialization
- Stem cell therapy
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Joint injuries
- Joint pain