Meet Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
Dr. Clifford is a podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in the surgical treatment of foot and ankle conditions related to arthritis, sports injury, and deformity.
Dr. Clifford at a Glance
- Dr. Clifford provides compassionate care, developing individually tailored treatment plans for patients based on their unique situation.
- He earned a research fellowship with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, TX.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Clifford.
Dr. Clifford is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Surgeon
- Residency, St. Francis Hospital, Federal Way, WA
- Medical School, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Arthritis of the Ankle
- Arthritis of the Foot
- Charcot Deformity
- Diabetes-Related Foot Ailments
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Faciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Ankle
- Bunion Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Care
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement (TAR)
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
- Research Fellowship, External Fixation - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation for Education and Research
Office Information for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
34612 Sixth Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Profile last updated: January 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.