Dr. Ana Bracilovic is a physiatrist at the Princeton Spine and Joint Center, where she has more than a decade of experience specializing in the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of spine, joint, and muscle pain.
Dr. Bracilovic has been published peer-reviewed journals, such as The HSS Journal, and wrote the medical textbook Essential Dance Medicine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – Biomedical Engineering and Neural Systems, University of Pennsylvania
- MD – UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital