Dr. Andres Masis earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of Minnesota, where he now serves as a clinical instructor.
Dr. Masis specializes in integrative and manual treatment of the spine as well as the upper and lower extremities. He’s experienced in treating explosive and throwing athletes, cross-fitters, golfers, and dancers. He enjoys educating patients about exactly what is causing their pain and what they can do to ensure they heal and recover.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Consultant to Pura Vida Elite Soccer Training
- Former consultant to National Golf and Baseball Association in Costa Rica
- Former Fitness Consultant to the Minnesota PGA
- Clinical Instructor at the University of Minnesota DPT Program
- Member of Costa Rican world cup medical Staff (Victoria 2007)
- Functional Movement Screen and Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach
- Titleist Certified Golf Fitness Instructor / Medical Professional II
- Y Balance Screen
- BS - Saint Olaf College
- DPT - University of Minnesota