Dr. Arush Patel is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in treating the hand, arm, and shoulder. He holds a subspecialty certificate in orthopaedic surgery of the hand from the American Board of Orthopeadic Surgery.
Dr. Patel received his medical degree from the Medical University of Ohio and completed his residency and internship in orthopedics at the University of Southern California/Los Angeles County Hospital. He received specialized training in using microvascular surgery to treat conditions of the hand and upper extremities during his fellowship at the University of California at San Diego.
Dr. Patel speaks English, Gujarati, and Spanish.
- MD – Medical University of Ohio
- Residency – Orthopedics, University of Southern California / Los Angeles County Hospital
- Internship – University of Southern California / Los Angeles County Hospital
- Fellowship – Hand and Upper Extremity and Microvascular Surgery, University of California at San Diego
Areas of Specialization
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Trauma
- Hand/Upper Extremity
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine