Dr. Arzu Soybilgic is a pediatric rheumatologist. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatologic diseases in children.
Her research interests include lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome, and she has been published in the Journal of Rheumatology and the Pediatric Rheumatology Online Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American College of Rheumatology
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics
- MD – Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
- Residency – Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Fellowship – Pediatric Rheumatology, University of Chicago
Children's Hospital of University of Illinois
840 S. Wood St, 1206 CSB
Chicago, IL 60612