Dr. Brad Cohen is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and joint replacement surgery. He practices in San Diego, CA, and has more than 20 years of clinical experience.
Throughout his career, Dr. Cohen has helped train dozens of fellows and postgraduate surgeons in complex surgical procedures involving the knee, hip, and shoulder.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Assocation of North America
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Case Western Reserve University
- Internship – New England Medical Center, Tufts University
- Residency – New England Medical Center, Tufts University
- Fellowship – Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, University of California, San Diego
Clinic InformationArch Health Partners
Monte Vista - Orthopedics
15525 Pomerado Road, Suite A-1
Poway, CA 92064