Dr. Brandon Kambach is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in adult and pediatric spine surgery. He practices in Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Kambach has several years of experience evaluating and treating conditions of the spine and joints, and he has participated in clinical research studies for cervical spine disorders. He has been published in multiple journals, such as Chiropractic and Osteopathy and Spine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Scoliosis Research Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Case Western Reserve University
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Michigan State University - Kalamazoo, MI
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Woodbridge Spine Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute
Baptist South Office Location
14540 Old St. Augustine Road, Suite 2201
Jacksonville, FL 32258