Dr. Christopher Chaput is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery. He practices in San Antonio, TX, and has more than 20 years of clinical experience.
Dr. Chaput previously served as Director of the Division of Orthopedic Spine Surgery at Baylor Scott & White Health. He has been published in several peer-reviewed medical journals, such as The Spine Journal, Spine, and the Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Cervical Spine Research Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery,Texas A&M Health Science Center, Scott & White Hospital
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Dr. Christopher D. Chaput
8300 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229