Dr. Christopher D. Chaput is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and the Director of Spinal Trauma and Orthopedic Research at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, TX. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree at the Baylor College of Medicine and completed his residency at Texas A&M Health Science Center, Scott & White Hospital.
- MD – Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery,Texas A&M Health Science Center, Scott & White Hospital
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, The Maryland Spine Fellowship
Areas of Specialization
- Cervical spine conditions
- Lumbar trauma and spinal tumors
- Minimally invasive cervical spine procedures
- Minimally invasive lumbar spine surgery
Clinic InformationDr. Christopher D. Chaput
2401 S. 31st St.
Temple, TX 76508