Dr. David DeWitt is an orthopedic surgeon practicing at the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin, where he specializes in spine surgery. He has more than 15 years of experience evaluating and treating spine diseases and trauma.
Dr. DeWitt participates in orthopedic spine research. His scientific articles have been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as The Spine Journal and The Journal of Trauma, and he has presented research at the North American Spine Society’s annual meeting.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Milwaukee Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Denison University
- MD – Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Spine Surgery, NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
Clinic InformationNeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
5320 West Michaels Drive
Appleton, WI 54913