Dr. Davis Romness is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip, knee, and total joint replacement. He practices at OrthoVirginia and also serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Georgetown University.
Dr. Romness has had articles published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and is the winner of the Kenmore Award for Resident Education at Georgetown University Medical Center. In addition, he serves at the Arlington Free Clinic and has participated in medical missions to Honduras.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Past President, Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Past President, Washington Orthopaedic Society
- Member, Medical Society of Virginia
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – University of Richmond
- MD – Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic
David W. Romness, MD
1635 North George Mason Drive
Arlington, VA 22205