Dr. David W. Romness is board certified in orthopedic surgery and specializes in treating hip and knee conditions. Dr. Romness received his medical degree from the Eastern Virginia Medical School and completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Dr. Romness is a clinical assistant professor with Georgetown University Medical Center. In addition, he is a past president of the Eastern, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Orthopaedic Societies.
- MD – MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic
Areas of Specialization
- Hip arthritis
- Hip fractures
- Knee arthritis
- Traditional and minimally invasive hip replacement
- Hip replacement revision surgery
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Knee replacement revision surgery
- Computer assisted surgery