Dr. Dean Sorrento is a podiatrist specializing in foot and ankle surgery at OAA Orthopedic Specialists in Allentown, PA.
Dr. Sorrento has several years of experience treating osteoarthritis, trauma, and deformities. He serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at Penn State College of Medicine and has published book chapters and articles in peer-reviewed journals.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Certification, Foot Surgery
- Certification, Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- BS – St. Joseph’s University
- DPM – Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency – Podiatric Surgery, Penn Presbyerian Medical Center