Dr. Emmanuel Konstantakos is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, and general orthopedics.
Dr. Konstantakos has authored numerous research articles published in academic journals, such as the American Journal of Orthopaedics, the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, and the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Physician Specialties
- MD – Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery, University of Chicago