Dr. Konstantakos is an orthopedic surgeon at Holzer Health Systems in Gallipolis, Ohio. He has specialized training in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, and general orthopedics. Dr. Konstantakos has authored more than a dozen academic research articles and has a particular interest in using strength training and conditioning to facilitate life-long joint health. He is fluent in English and Greek.
- M.D. - Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Internship - General Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland, MetroHealth Medical Center
- Research Fellow - Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Rehabilitation, Wright State University-Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Residency - Orthopaedic Surgery, Wright State University-Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Fellowship - Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery, The University of Chicago
Areas of Specialization:Osteoarthritis
Injury and Arthritis Prevention
Dr. Konstantakos is an independent contractor with LocumTenens.com.