Dr. Garrett Hyman is a physiatrist and founder of the sports medicine practice Lake Washington Sports & Spine. He has more than 15 years of experience treating sports, spine, and joint injuries.
Dr. Hyman is an educator and leader in the field of sports medicine. He has served as an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at the University of Washington and has directed courses at the annual meeting of the American College of Sports Medicine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Member, American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- BA – Washington University in St. Louis
- MD – Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- MPH – Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Washington
- Fellowship – Sports, Spine, and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
Clinic InformationLake Washington Sports & Spine
1600 116th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004