Dr. James Bried is an orthopedic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience in clinical practice. He specializes in sports medicine and adult reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Bried also serves on the clinical faculty at University of California San Diego and on the editorial board for the Journal of Arthroplasty.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Past President, Western Orthopaedic Assocation, San Diego Chapter
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Biology, University of Arizona
- MD – University of Arizona
- Internship – University Medical Center Tucson
- Residency – University Medical Center Tucson
Clinic InformationArch Health Partners
Monte Vista - Orthopedics
15525 Pomerado Road, Suite A-1
Poway, CA 92064