Dr. Jason Stewart is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in knee, hip, and shoulder. He practices at Arkansas Surgical Hospital and has more than 15 years of experience.
Dr. Stewart performs a wide range of evaluations and treatments, including arthroscopic surgeries and ultrasound-guided injections.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Arkansas Medical Society
- Member, Arthroscopy Assocation of North America
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Biology, Hendrix College, Conway, AR
- MD – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Internship – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
4300 Landers Road
North Little Rock, AR 72117
5 St. Vincent Circle, Suite 100
Little Rock, AR 72205