Dr. Jesse Burks is a foot and ankle surgeon with more than 15 years of clinical experience. He practices in Little Rock, AR, specializing in trauma and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Burks has published more than 20 papers and gives lectures nationally and internationally. He is involved in the development of surgical implants and is the author of Implants in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Arkansas Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- BS – Des Moines University College of Health Sciences
- DPM – Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Residency – Winona Memorial Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
- Fellowship – Graz University, Austria