Dr. Jill Crosson is a family medicine and sports medicine physician at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists in Allentown, PA. She specializes in non-operative orthopedics and sports medicine injuries.
She has several years of clinical experience treating people of all ages who have fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains, osteoarthritis, concussions, and more.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Osteopathic Association for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- BS – Muhlenberg College
- MBA – St. Joseph's University
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship – Mercy Suburban Hospital, East Norristown, PA
- Residency – Family Practice, Mercy Suburban Hospital, East Norristown, PA
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, St. Luke's Health Network, Bethlehem, PA