Dr. John H. Shim is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Shim received his Doctor of Medicine degree from SUNY Health Sciences Center at Syracuse and completed his residency at Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University. He received fellowship training in spine through Tufts University School of Medicine.
- BS – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MD – State University of New York Health Sciences Center at Syracuse
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, New England Baptist Hospital, Tufts University School of Medicine
- MBA – University of South Florida
Areas of Specialization
- Individualized spine evaluations
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spine surgery second-opinion consultation
- Outpatient orthopedics
Shimspine, part of Orthocare Florida
12780 Race Track Rd.
Tampa, FL 33626