- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
J. Dean Cole
Dr. J. Dean Cole is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience treating musculoskeletal issues, including traumatic injuries.
He has designed several surgical instruments and implants for minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries and is widely respected for his approach to complex procedures such as deformity correction, bone infection treatment, calcaneal fractures, and nonunions and malunions.
Dr. Cole takes an innovative approach to joint reconstruction of the knee, hip, ankle, and shoulder using the latest advances in 3-dimensional surgical planning and computer-assisted procedures.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member, Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
- MD – University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of South Florida
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Traumatology, UT Health Science Center at Houston
J. Dean Cole, MD, Inc.
2501 N Orange Avenue, Suite 340
Orlando, FL 32804
Articles Written by this Author
- Arthrocentesis Recovery and Potential Risks
- Causes of Knee Bursitis (Prepatellar Bursitis)
- Diagnosis through Synovial Fluid Analysis
- Eligibility for Knee Osteotomy
- Knee (Prepatellar) Bursitis
- Knee Osteotomy Recovery
- Knee Osteotomy Risks and Complications
- Knee Osteotomy Surgery
- Knee Osteotomy Surgery Procedure
- Knock-Kneed or Bow-Legged Realignment by Osteotomy
- More Causes of a Swollen Knee (Water on the Knee)
- Preparing for Knee Osteotomy Surgery
- Prepatellar Bursitis Diagnosis
- Prepatellar Bursitis Symptoms
- Prepatellar Bursitis Treatment
- The Joint Aspiration Procedure
- What Causes a Swollen Knee (Water on the Knee)?
- What Is Arthrocentesis (Joint Aspiration)?
Author profile last updated