Dr. J. Dean Cole is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience treating musculoskeletal issues, including traumatic injuries.
He has designed several surgical instruments and implants for minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries and is widely respected for his approach to complex procedures such as deformity correction, bone infection treatment, calcaneal fractures, and nonunions and malunions.
Dr. Cole takes an innovative approach to joint reconstruction of the knee, hip, ankle, and shoulder using the latest advances in 3-dimensional surgical planning and computer-assisted procedures.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member, Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
- MD – University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of South Florida
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Traumatology, UT Health Science Center at Houston