Dr. Kevin Honig is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and general orthopedics. He practices at All-Star Orthopaedics and has more than a decade of experience in private practice.
Dr. Honig has served as a physician for several high school and collegiate sports teams. He has authored journal articles and a book chapter on shoulder injuries and presented his research at meetings across the country.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Member, Tarant County Medical Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Biology, Duke University
- MD – University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School
- Internship – General Surgery, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery, University of Colorado
400 W. Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, #330
Irving, TX 75063