Dr. K.C. Owsley is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine with Arch Health Medical Group.
He has several years of experience performing arthroscopy and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle. He has treated athletes at the high school, collegiate, and professional level.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, California Orthopaedic Assocation
- Member, California Medical Assocation
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Bringham Young University
- MD – State University of New York, Syracuse
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee Arthroscopy, Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Los Angeles, CA
Arch Health Medical Group
15611 Pomerado Road
Poway, CA 92064