Dr. Lee Kneer is a physiatrist specializing in sports medicine and musculoskeletal injuries. He practices at Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center and serves as an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kneer has several years of experience in diagnosing and treating acute injuries. He serves as a team physician for local area high schools as well as the NFL's Atlanta Falcons and the MLB's Atlanta Braves. Dr. Kneer's research has been published in several peer-reviewed journals, including Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- BAM – St. Louis University
- MD – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emory University School of Medicine
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center - Dunwoody
4555 N Shallowford Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338