Dr. Marco Funiciello is a physiatrist with Princeton Spine and Joint Center. He has a decade of clinical experience caring for spine and muscle conditions with non-surgical treatments.
Dr. Funiciello specializes in interventional spine procedures, ultrasound-guided injections, osteopathic manipulative treatments, and electrodiagnostic testing. He is also certified to practice acupuncture.
He has taught spinal care techniques to colleagues in the medical community, having co-authored a course given at the annual conference of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American Orthopaedic Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – University of Scranton
- DO – UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine, New Jersey
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Saint Vincent’s Hospital Manhattan