Dr. Michael Antonis is a physician specializing in non-operative general orthopedics and sports medicine.
For more than a decade, Dr. Antonis served as an emergency physician, holding positions as Associate Chief of Service at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and Chair of Emergency Services at MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center.
He is a registered diagnostic medical sonographer and has had several articles published in medical journals.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Diplomate, Board of American College of Emergency Medicine
- Member, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- BA – Washington & Jefferson College
- DO – Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University
- Residency – University of Illinois at Chicago and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
Michael S. Antonis, DO, RDMS, FACEP
8501 Arlington Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22031