Dr. Rachel Brakke is a physiatrist specializing in sports medicine and musculoskeletal injuries at the University of Colorado Hospital.
She serves as an Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and as fellowship director for the Pain Medicine Fellowship at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. In addition, her research has been published in several peer-reviewed medical journals.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Pain Medicine
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- BA – Swarthmore College
- MD – University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Washington
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine
Dr. Rachel Brakke, MD
The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital
1635 North Aurora Court, Suite 4200
Aurora, Colorado 80045