- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Scott Curtis, DO
Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. Scott Curtis is a sports medicine specialist at Princeton Spine and Joint Center, where he serves as the center’s Director of Sports Medicine, specializing in sports-related injuries and general musculoskeletal care.
Dr. Curtis has taught as attending faculty in the Department of Medicine with Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Morristown Medical Center, and he has participated in numerous conferences and seminars.
He previously provided care for the NFL’s New York Jets, Seton Hall University Athletics, and College of St. Elizabeth’s Athletics.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- BS – Biology, Pennsylvania State University
- DO – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Residency – Internal Medicine, Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
Articles Written by this Author
Blogs Written by this Author
Author profile last updated