- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Tad Gerlinger, MD
Dr. Tad Gerlinger is an orthopedic surgeon practicing at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University Medical Center, where he specializes in joint replacement surgery.
He serves as an Assistant Professor at Rush University and as Co-Director of the Adult Reconstruction Fellowship. He has been published in numerous academic publications and is a reviewer for Military Medicine and the Journal of Arthroplasty.
Dr. Gerlinger is a retired Colonel of the United States Army and previously served as President of the Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Assocation
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Past President, Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – United States Military Academy
- MD – F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Madigan Army Medical Center
- Fellowship – Adult Reconstruction, Rush University Medical Center
Orthopedic Building at Rush University Medical Center
1611 West Harrison Street
Chicago, IL 60612
Author profile last updated