Dr. Anuj Netto is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in conditions of the hand and upper extremity.
Dr. Netto performs hand, microvascular, and peripheral nerve surgery; wrist, elbow, and shoulder joint replacement; and upper extremity reconstruction. He has authored several clinical research papers that have been published in peer-reviewed academic journals. Dr. Netto is affiliated with The Orthopedic Clinic Association (TOCA) at Banner Health in Arizona.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Active Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand
- BS – Molecular Biology, University of Texas, Austin, TX
- MPH – University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston, TX
- MD – Medical University of South Carolina
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina
- Internship – Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity, University of California, Davis Medical Center
The Orthopedic Clinic Association
2222 E. Highland Avenue, Suite 300
Phoenix, AZ 85016