Dr. Carolyn Marquardt is a physiatrist at Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine in Seattle, WA. She specializes in sports medicine and has more than 20 years of experience providing non-surgical care for muscle and joint injuries.
Dr. Marquardt oversees the training of physicians as the Fellowship Associate Director of the Swedish Sports Medicine Program. She is also involved in research and has written for several medical journals, such as Pain Medicine and the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Puget Sound Spine Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- Subspecialty Certification, Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- BA – Oberlin College
- MD – University of Michigan
- Internship – St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Washington
- Fellowship – Spine, University of Michigan
1600 E Jefferson St
Seattle, WA 98122