Dr. Erich Widemark is a faculty member of the Nurse Practitioner program and the Director of Simulation Education for the University of Phoenix, College of Health Sciences and Nursing.
He has held various roles with the University of Phoenix, including Director of Nursing, Lead Faculty Area chair, and Subject Matter Expert for Curriculum Development within the Nurse Practitioner Program. He has worked for several local area pain management practices.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Founder, Coalition of Arizona Nurses in Advanced Practice
- Past President, Arizona Nurse Practitioner Council
- Board Member, Arizona Health-e Connection
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- PhD – Education, Capella University
- MSN – Nursing, University of Phoenix