- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
John Wilson, MD
Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. John Wilson is a family medicine and sports medicine physician at UW Health. He specializes in treating arthritis and sports-related injuries.
Dr. Wilson is an Assistant Professor in the departments of Family Medicine and Orthopaedics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His research has been published in numerous academic journals, including Physical Therapy in Sport, the American Journal of Sports Medicine, and the American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He also serves as a physician for the football and wrestling teams at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
- BS – University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse
- MS – Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MD – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Internship – University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Residency – University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship – Research, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
621 Science Dr.
Madison, WI 53711
Articles Written by this Author
- Choosing a PRP Therapy Doctor
- Efficacy of Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Arthritis
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection Procedure
- Potential Pros and Cons of PRP Injections
- PRP Injection Preparation and Composition
- Who Is a Candidate for Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy?
Author profile last updated