Dr. Kevin Anbari is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip pain, knee pain, and joint replacement. Dr. Anbari has been in practice for more than 12 years and currently serves with LVPG Orthopedics.
He is also a reviewer for the Journal of Arthroplasty and trains fellow surgeons in the direct anterior approach to hip replacement surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Biochemical Sciences, Harvard University
- MD – University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internship – Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Fellowship – Adult Reconstruction, Anderson Post-Graduate Medical Educational Foundation, Alexandria, VA